Santa Monica, CA 90401
Shipping & ReturnsAffordit.com
1322 Manning Parkway
Powell, OH 43065
What We Do
Affordit helps small businesses make big purchases by breaking the cost into small payments that are easy to manage.
How Affordit Works
Affordit is just a retail purchase broken down into small payments.
Our process works like this:
- Pick an item from our catalogue and click "Buy Now"
- Create an account and provide a small down payment toward the item.
- Your item ships immediately.
- Each week we will automatically deduct your weekly payment from your preferred account.
- After your term is over - you're done! There's nothing else to it.
What's Important To Us
We want to create a simple, friendly way to help small businesses grow.
We know how hard it is to manage cash flow for a small business - we've built lots of them ourselves. Balancing the demands of payroll, rent, inventory and overhead is a constant challenge, and making new equipment purchases doesn't make it any easier.
That's why we created Affordit - a simple way to break your bigger purchases down into smaller amounts that you can easily afford to help cash flow.
About Our Founder
Affordit was founded by serial entrepreneur Wil Schroter. Wil has launched 6 Internet companies prior to Affordit, including Swapalease.com, the world's largest auto leasing marketplace, the Go BIG Network, the largest community of startup companies and investors, and Blue Diesel, one of the first interactive ad agencies, which he founded in 1994 and is now part of Inventiv (VTIV).
- FF Angel, the early-stage investing arm of the Founder's Fund. Led and managed by Peter Thiel, the Co-Founder of PayPal. Other investments include Mint, Twilio, Credit Karma, Facebook, SpaceX, and Quantcast.
- A leading Silicon Valley venture capital firm whose investments include Billshrink, Skype, and Verisign
- Crosscut Ventures: Early stage investor whose investments include DocStoc.com, GumGum and Zadspace
- Baroda Ventures: Owned by David Bohnett, Founder of Geocities (sold to Yahoo in 1999)
- Virtucon Ventures: Startup company incubator created by entrepreneur Wil Schroter, who has launched Swapalease.com, Go BIG Network, BizPlan.com, GotCast.com, and Affordit.com.
- Jim Armstrong, Clearstone Venture Partners - Jim Armstrong managed Clearstone's investment in PayPal and today his portfolio includes Internet Brands (NASDAQ: INET), Vast, Six Degrees Games, and LeisureLink
- Mark Suster, GRP Venture Partners - Mark Suster is a serial entrepreneur and Partner at GRP Venture Partners, whose investments include BillMeLater.com. Mark blogs about startup advice and VC as well.
- Mike Jones, MySpace (Co-President): Mike Jones previously founded Userplane (sold to AOL in 2006) and is now the Co-President of MySpace.com
- Kamran Pourzanjani, Angel Investor - Kamran Pourzanjani co-founded PriceGrabber.com the world's first major comparison shopping engine (sold to Experian in 2005)